Globalwarming-Awareness2007

A site devoted to ranking at the top of the search engines for the term 'globalwarming awareness2007'. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Globalwarming Awareness2007 Game is Afoot!

Well, I've set up all of my blogs, old and new, to link to this here site with the term 'globalwarming awareness2007'. With a little luck this should enable me to at least get a foothold on the serch engines so I know what will be required to get me to the top.

As of this moment Google returns 56,500 results for the term 'globalwarming awareness2007', so the competition is fierce to get to the top. While my SEO skills are limited at best it may be possible to use sheer brute force to grab one of the top spots. Here's hopin'.

6 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Lasse Frey said...

Globalwarming awareness2007 - SEO World Championship 2007 is the year for Globalwarming I give your site a link at Globalwarming awareness2007 - SEO World Championship 2007 is the year for Globalwarming http://www.globalwarmingawareness2007seovm.com/linkmachine/resources/exchange_links.html

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Affnice said...

hey good now you are top ten in msn :)

here my link too Globalwarming Awareness2007

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Lutfi RA said...

I like this contest.Here my link

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Phenix said...

Very good scoring for this Globalwarming Awareness2007 blog! Congratulation!
Here my globalwarming awareness2007 page, link me if you want, thanks!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Mark said...

i dont know why msn rank high thos blogspot blog in globalwarming awareness2007

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Justin Goldberg said...

How did you rank so high so quickly? That’s amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home